Tuesday, July 12, 2016

You must be wondering...


Although you've heard the excuse before, the same reason keeps me away: my new business, summertime schedules and travel.  I fully admit playing unfairly with the use of the above photo.  I am writing to apologize for being so neglectful of the blog and hope you will rejoin my merry group of readers.  Please enjoy a multi-post to try and win back your affection.

 Kellogg's NYC - a new cereal restaurant bar that looks pretty dang yummy.  Of course it's been hipster-ized by celeb chefs.  But I'm still in.


Laugh out loud - Missed Connections for A-Holes. The New Yorker never disappoints.

Believe it or not, I think about this Colgate commercial almost every day. Impacted me greatly.

Been sort of borderline obsessed with this podcast lately.  I enjoy accidentally learning something while being entertained (or vise versa).